2020 Fantasy Supercross Series

Posted on Dec 26th, 2019, 1:55pm EST

Welcome back to MotocrossFantasy.Com for the 2020 Supercross Season. Thanks to everyone for a fun year in 2019 and we are on the home stretch to A1 for the start of the 2020 Supercross Season.

Click the Link above to sign up for the 2020 SX Season!

With the help of Power Motorsports and Kawasaki we will be giving away a 2020 KX250 to the Supercross Grand Champion.

2020 Grand Prizes now listed. Weekly Prizes will be listed Jan 2nd!

11 Comments

DankerDec 27th, 2019, 4:37pm EST

Please!! Can’t you get out the prizes for the sx/mx -19 season out first, before you start the new season. I have still not get my sx 2nd overall prize plus some weekly prize. This have you managed really bad.

FourSevenSixDec 27th, 2019, 8:45pm EST

I agree with Danker. I haven’t gotten my 2019 mx season ending prize. Supposed to be a set of tires.

FourSevenSixDec 27th, 2019, 8:45pm EST

FourSevenSixDec 27th, 2019, 8:45pm EST

C3racingDec 28th, 2019, 6:04pm EST

I still haven't received my year end prize either which was supposed to be a set of tires also. Hopefully this gets resolved before the 5th or I won't be playing this site this season

tate4Dec 29th, 2019, 9:53am EST

I’m sure the redeemable certificate for 2 tires is in your clutter or junk mail folder in your email. Paris has always gotten the prizes out. Reach out via email and see if they can send it to you again. Happy New Year!!! Cheers

Stroker15Jan 1st, 2020, 1:19am EST

Ya check your junk box guys. Im sure its in there.

JockJan 2nd, 2020, 4:56am EST

So do International players get there prizes?

Fantasy_AdminJan 2nd, 2020, 3:18pm EST

Thanks for letting us know guys, everyone should be taken care of via Email. Info@motocrossfantasy.com if anyone else has any questions. International players receive prizes as well. Looking forward to 2020!

Lopez73Jan 4th, 2020, 11:44am EST

how do i delete teams i created so that i only have 1?

MX_Fantasy_AdminJan 5th, 2020, 7:15pm EST

We will go through and cleanup the duplicates in all the bench racing divisions. Dont worry about them being duplicated however, it still scores the same and doesn't affect anything. We should have most of them cleaned up by round 2.

Login or Register in order to post a comment.