Crankshackel Chronicle Round 14

Posted on Jun 13th, 2020, 6:04pm EST

So being the top 5 resulted in ties all the way down to 11th I'm refusing the right to write about it all and focus on the championship at hand. COME ON Hoots, nothing against you Southland_Racing but Hoots has a better Team name depending on your interpretations. I myself am a fan of perky, big, round, voluptuous owls. Hoots just reminds my of those amazing animals sometime called Hooters. I believe there is a restaurant called Hooters but no real reference to owls at that place, you'll have to hit up a zoo.

Anyhow, Hoots has climbed within 62 points of long time points leader Southland_Racing44 with only 2 rounds left or is it 3. Might be trying to throw some of you off. YZF999 and Tpoe site within 100 points of the leader and few other are not far off. Anything can happen in this league, JackSmit could pull a Stingray out of Team_Bathwater while Jaet452 could Ryan_Feelapoopoo_Coming and drop a Jspecex on EJC542. Any that my friends is all up for your own interpretation. I may or may not be drinking at this point.

See you on the gate tomorrow.

EdJE

5 Comments

HootsJun 14th, 2020, 11:31pm EST

So, Correct me if I Am wrong. MotocrossFantasy was originally Motoxdream, as far back as 2010. In 2010 I won the outdoor series. There is a few names I recognize from the results as originals. MotocrossFantasy is the OG when it comes to fantasy SX and MX leagues. It's not even close. Thanks again for the best fantasy league available. Good luck down the strech everyone. 2 to go.

HootsJun 14th, 2020, 11:31pm EST

HootsJun 14th, 2020, 11:36pm EST

Sorry it posted 2 times , and I shortened my name. In the past I was using hoots3pak. Make it a 3 Pak. That equals 6 of them stairing you in the face.

EdJeJun 18th, 2020, 2:58pm EST

Hoots, coming alive at the seasons end! Nice work! So as to my knowledge(which isn't much) I'm not sure if Motoxdream was the same as before MotocrossFantasy. I know weird because I know alot and have won everything(in my own head) and every fantasy league out there. I do remember one Promotofan.com(which I won as well) was a pretty good one from 2010 for about 5 years to follow. That was a pretty cool format of pick your top 10 in each class. I do agree with you though that MotocrossFantasy.com is the best out there nowa days. Love what these guys do for fantasy and the industry in general. They are some good dudes that run this league. I'm just the hired idiot "voice of motocross fantasy" if you will. LOL, but I do love some Motocross and Supercross! No other sport like it. Sorry for the long winded response but good luck Sunday Hoots, Bring the owls homie!

HootsJun 21st, 2020, 7:13pm EST

Thank You, Awesome year.

Login or Register in order to post a comment.