Round #07 Redbud- EdJe Crankshackel's Race Recap

Posted on Jul 17th, 2019, 9:40pm EST

Well I don't know about you but when there is an off weekend, I tend to find myself pacing up and down the driveway, beer in hand, frantically making sure there is no race and I didn't miss getting my picks in! Nonetheless we had an interesting one back at Red Bud. Nelso was rufy'd and was found sleeping under his bike in moto 1 and lost the overall series points lead. We tried to reach him for comment but all we could understand was "Thall767's a bunch of JackSmit" who ironically seem to be the 2 riders that passed him in the overall series points.

In other Ironic news, I had a nice little conversation with Tate4 a couple weeks, who also remembers Mike Storm, who we have yet to hear from, back to Tate4, who took the overall for the weekend and Red Bud, The LBZ sponsored rider Tate4 was on fire, or at least his LBZ throwback flame pants were as he became the 2nd fast guy to put the LBZ pants up front. Mike Storm we think was the first but he wont comment so we are not really sure.(now if you didn't understand that refer back to the dialogue between Tate4 and myself in the last Race Recaps comment section).

Back to Racing and this is where it got interesting, Zachstone225 and Michael Jordon23 had a pretty intense battle for 2nd and 3rd. The 2 would swap positions 225 times before Jordan23 made a last minute leap from Larocco's foul line but was rim checked and Zachstone225 would hold down 2nd. 3rd pointer, I mean position would go to Jordan23.

Back in 5th, Ryan_Feelapoopoo_Comin had a bad case of The_Dirty_Malones and would have to settle for 5th while The_Dirty_Malones would streak by for 4th.

Over the weekend I did some soul searching, and, or, a buddy of mine called me Crankshackel so in lue of this being early in my Race Recap career I have changed my identity.

Good Luck this weekend at Spring Creek and in case you missed it or think it is a joke, the 2020 Supercross Schedule is out, seriously, it is, they posted it, a couple times.

Laters, EdJe Crankshackel

6 Comments

JackSmitJul 18th, 2019, 1:35pm EST

Nice race report! For all of you guys looking for a hot pick in the 250 class this weekend... Martin Davalos is going to kill it so make sure he is on your team. Another one you don't want to pass on is Pierce Brown. Pierce Brown is going to get a lot of points this weekend after having a good week off! Good luck everyone!!!

EdJeJul 21st, 2019, 11:44am EST

Your full of JackSmit, JackSmit,,,,,,,,,although I do appreciate the detourering picking advice. Im sure somebody bought it!

JackSmitJul 22nd, 2019, 6:12pm EST

Yeah, gotta bring out all the dirty moves cause first place is a new bike and shopping spree of $2K worth a total of $8500 while second place is a set of gear worth about $250... same as winning a single weekly prize. So I guess I am willing to Mike Alessi someone like Phil Nicoletti into the cheap seats for that.

FourSevenSixJul 23rd, 2019, 12:57pm EST

Hey, I won 2019 Washougal VIP tickets from the Supercross season. The race is in 4 days and I still haven’t received the tickets. I have tried emailing Scott, who was communicating with me about the tickets, last Thursday and again yesterday but he is not responding. I tried calling the Motorsport outlet yesterday and I was told that they would call me back but I haven’t heard anything. The race is in 4 days so I need a plan for receiving the tickets. It is hard to make plans for the event when I don’t know if I am going to get tickets or not. I will probably pay more for a hotel now since it will be last minute booking if I do get the tickets. Any communication around this issue would be great. Thanks!

FourSevenSixJul 23rd, 2019, 4:05pm EST

Okay, panic is over. I did get some communication on the Washougal tickets.

EdJeJul 24th, 2019, 1:59am EST

Good grief, I stepped away and missed some good stuff, I need a beer after that. I gotta a call into motosport too to find out why I didnt win the 250F or the 125. Pretty sure they drew two wrong names. Well guess I’ll have to continue my quest to the front.

Login or Register in order to post a comment.